SEO Specialist / SEO Expert / SEO Manager (m/f/d)
in Dresden, full-time, start date ASAP
Sticking to our motto "Quality with passion", we have established ourselves as a young, committed and dynamic team on marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, as well as with our online shop Electropapa.com. Our product brands VHBW and INTENSILO have a great price-performance ratio in the field of charging technology, adapters and rechargeable batteries, as well as ink cartridges and toners for notebook computers, cameras, smartphones, telephones and smart home technology. Over 3,000,000 positive customer reviews in the last 10 years speaks for itself. Professional processes from research through purchasing to sales ensure strong products at fair conditions.
Join our team!
What will your tasks entail?
- Point of contact for SEO/marketing topics for the following departments: Sales, Content Management and external service providers
- Creation, review, maintenance and SEO optimisation of content pages in a Content Management System and in our online shop
- Market and competitor analysis as well as implementation and monitoring of concrete SEO and marketing measures
- Increasing the visibility of our offers in search engines
- Coordination and review of translations of created content in several languages (EN, IT, ES, FR, PL)
- Support for our Electropapa blog
What can you contribute?
- Affinity for the topics of SEO & e-commerce
- Several years of professional experience in SEO/SEA in online trade (e-commerce) desirable
- Experience with & very good knowledge of Google Analytics, tracking tools (Mouseflow, Hotjar etc.) and further SEO tools
- Strong communication and motivation skills
- You enjoy working in a team
- You have a careful, independent and result-oriented way of working
- Basic knowledge of other foreign languages (preferable but not a must)
- Experience with a Content Management System (preferable but not a must)
- You bring creativity and enthusiasm to increase the visibility of even the most complex product offers
What can we offer you?
- Extensive training and knowledge transfer
- Creative working environment and freedom to express and experiment with your own ideas
- Flat hierarchies in a medium-sized company
- Individual further training opportunities
- Fair pay with flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit when working on-site
- Home office possible due to the current situation
- Easily accessible location near the Waldschlösschen in Dresden