Part-Time Translator (m/f/d)
Support for team Content Management, Dresden
Sticking to our motto "Quality with passion", we have established ourselves as a young, committed and dynamic team on marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, as well as with our online shop Electropapa.com. Our product brands VHBW and EXTENSILO have a great price-performance ratio in the field of charging technology, adapters and rechargeable batteries, as well as ink cartridges and toners for notebook computers, cameras, smartphones, telephones and smart home technology. Over 3,000,000 positive customer reviews in the last 10 years speaks for itself. Professional processes from research through purchasing to sales ensure strong products at fair conditions.
Join our team
What will your tasks entail?
- Translation tasks in a Content Management System or as text modules – from German into your native language (EN / ES / FR / IT / PL)
- Technical understanding and experience with translating in online commerce (e-commerce) are beneficial but not crucial
- Keyword research in your native language
What can you contribute?
- You are a native speaker (or have a comparable language qualification with level C1/C2) in one of the following languages:
- You should be available to work for us for at least 4 months
- You enjoy working in a team and are therefore willing to work at our Dresden office with other translators (without the option of home office)
- You work carefully and independently, and your high quality standards for yourself and your work set you apart.
What can we offer you?
- A creative working environment with our Content Management team
- Good accessibility in Dresden near the Waldschlösschen
- The range of hours is between 10 - 25 h per week
- Flexible working hours
- Fair payment