PHP Developer for Logistics, Warehouse Management and Order Processing (m/f/d)
in E-commerce , Full-time, Dresden/Bischofswerda/Remote
“Full Stack Developers” | “Application Developers” | “PHP Enthusiasts” | “IT Wizards”
There are many job titles for the implementation of new software functions and the introduction of digital tools, from planning and development to productive use and evaluation. No matter what name you want to give yourself, with us you will learn exciting function requests from our product owner within the scope of agile projects and put them into practice independently, cross-functionally and with numerous technical details in our specialist department. We do not work to deadlines for unnamed client projects, as our motivation lies in the continuous improvement of internally used software. Your contribution will prompt more than a few "Ahhs" and "Ohhs" from colleagues in logistics and warehousing.
Our current tech stack:
PHP | Symfony | API Platform | Zend | Doctrine | Postgres | Elasticsearch | MS SQL | Apache Kafka | Composer | Docker | Kubernetes | GitLab | Linux | Windows Server | Telekom Cloud
We would love to hear from:
What will your tasks be?
- You will be responsible for the further development of our software, which we use for the complete warehouse logistics process from receipt of goods to stockpiling to manual storage and subsequent order handling. More specifically, you will also take care of the design of our picking and commissioning systems as well as the connection of more than 50 logistics products.
- Exciting ideas are waiting for you to put them into practice:
◦ Implementation of new shipping packaging from Deutsche Post AG, DPD, GLS, Hermes, Colissimo, Correos and many more
◦ Digitisation of recurring tasks for portable devices
◦ Introduction of real-time warehouse stock monitoring
◦ Connection of logistics and sales data to our business intelligence and control software
What will you bring with you?
- Professional experience in software development and a passion for modern technology
- An independent, structured and committed way of working
- Sound practical knowledge of PHP and databases
- A plus not a must:
◦ Experience with cloud / DevOps building blocks (Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, S3 Object Storage, Apache Kafka, GitLab CI)
What are we offering you?
- An agile project environment with interesting colleagues from logistics, warehouse management and IT using modern methodology
- Individual training by external and internal E-commerce and IT professionals
- A creative working atmosphere and the freedom to develop your own ideas
- Flat hierarchies in a medium-sized company
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- The satisfaction of knowing your contribution has a discernible influence on the overall success of the company