E-Commerce Compliance Manager (m/w/d)
Full-time, start date ASAP
Sticking to our motto "Quality with passion", we have established ourselves as a young, committed and dynamic team on marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, as well as with our online shop Electropapa.com. Our product brands VHBW and INTENSILO have a great price-performance ratio in the field of charging technology, adapters and rechargeable batteries, as well as ink cartridges and toners for notebook computers, cameras, smartphones, telephones and smart home technology. Over 3,000,000 positive customer reviews in the last 10 years speaks for itself. Professional processes from research through purchasing to sales ensure strong products at fair conditions.
Join our team!
What will your tasks entail?
- Research and implementation of workflows to adhere to e-commerce compliance obligations, e.g. packaging and battery laws as well as all other legalities relevant to our activities
- Creation of product data sheets with our purchasing team or our partner factories
What can you contribute?
- You have a degree in Economics / Business Studies / Law or the equivalent training / qualifications
- Preferably you already have several years of professional experience in (internal) auditing, compliance, risk management or project management
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements
- Affinity for the topics of e-commerce and mail-order business
- You have a thorough, methodical way of working, preferably with a legal or administrative background
- Commercial/business know-how and technical understanding
- A careful, independent and result-oriented way of working
- The willingness to help shape a growing company
- Confidence with MS Office
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
What can we offer you?
- Extensive training and knowledge transfer
- Creative working environment and freedom to express and experiment with your own ideas
- Flat hierarchies in a young, medium-sized company with flexible working hours
- The opportunity to positively impact the overall success of our projects with your contributions
- Opportunities for individual further training
- Free coffee, drinks and fresh fruit when working on-site
- Fair payment