Java Application Developer (m/f/d)
In Dresden or Bischofswerda
Sticking to our motto "Quality with passion", we have established ourselves as a young, committed and dynamic team on marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, as well as with our online shop Electropapa.com. Our product brands VHBW and EXTENSILO have a great price-performance ratio in the field of charging technology, adapters and rechargeable batteries, as well as ink cartridges and toners for notebook computers, cameras, smartphones, telephones and smart home technology. Over 3,000,000 positive customer reviews in the last 10 years speaks for itself. Professional processes from research through purchasing to sales ensure strong products at fair conditions.
Join our team
What will your tasks entail?
- Further development of our sales software for the publication of offers, as well as analysis of other e-commerce competitors and further functions concerning marketplace optimisation (MPO) on Amazon (Amazon MWS), eBay (eBay Sales API) and other marketplaces in Germany, France, England, Spain and Italy.
- Development of concepts to automatically link our product range with competing offers by calculating the similarities and comparing search word combinations
- Connection of data to our ERP system
- Review and optimisation of performance
- Performance review and optimisation
What can you contribute?
- You have completed a degree in IT or are a qualified application developer or IT specialist
- You have an independent, structured and committed way of working
- You are able to work independently in a structured and focused way
- Solid, practical knowledge in:
Object-oriented programming with Java
Java frameworks such as Spring or Hibernate
SQL database systems (Microsoft SQL / MySQL / etc.)
- A plus, not a must:
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and other virtualization technologies etc.
- Application- / Web-Server (Apache Web Server / Apache Tomcat etc.)
What can we offer you?
- Modern technology stack, agile software development
- Individual further training courses from external and internal senior developers as well as e-commerce professionals
- Creative working environment and freedom to express and experiment with your own ideas
- Flat hierarchies in a young, medium-sized company with flexible working hours
- The opportunity to positively impact the overall success of our projects with your contributions
- A look behind the scenes into our EU-wide, multi-channel sales and distribution processes