Java Application Developer (m/f)
In Dresden or Bischofswerda
Sticking to our motto "Quality with passion", we have established ourselves as a young, committed and dynamic team on marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, as well as with our online shop Electropapa.com. Our product brands VHBW and INTENSILO have a great price-performance ratio in the field of charging technology, adapters and rechargeable batteries, as well as ink cartridges and toners for notebook computers, cameras, smartphones, telephones and smart home technology. Over 3,000,000 positive customer reviews in the last 10 years speaks for itself. Professional processes from research through purchasing to sales ensure strong products at fair conditions.
Join our team
What tasks will you have?
- Further development of our sales software for the publication of offers, as well as competition analysis and further functions for the topic market place optimisation (MPO) on Amazon (Amazon MWS) and eBay (eBay Sales API) and other market places in Germany, France, England, Spain and Italy
- Conception of an automated linking of our product range with competitor offers via similarity calculation and search word combinations
- Connection of data to our ERP system
- Review and optimisation of performance
What can you contribute?
- You have completed a degree in IT or are a qualified application developer or IT specialist
- You have an independent, structured and committed way of working
- Solid, practical knowledge in:
- Object-oriented programming with Java
- Java frameworks such as Spring or Hibernate
- SQL database systems (Microsoft SQL / MySQL / etc.)
- A plus, not a must:
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, virtualization technologies etc.
- Application- / Web-Server (Apache Web Server / Apache Tomcat etc.)
What can we offer you?
- Modern technology stack, agile software development
- Individual further training courses from external and internal senior developers as well as e-commerce professionals
- Creative working atmosphere and freedom for own ideas
- Flat hierarchies in a young, medium-sized company and flexible working hours
- Your contribution has a noticeable influence on the overall success of the project
- A look behind the scenes into our EU-wide multi-channel distribution