Full-time, start date ASAP
Sticking to our motto "Quality with passion", we have established ourselves as a young, committed and dynamic team on marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, as well as with our online shop Electropapa.com. Our product brands VHBW and EXTENSILO have a great price-performance ratio in the field of charging technology, adapters and rechargeable batteries, as well as ink cartridges and toners for notebook computers, cameras, smartphones, telephones and smart home technology. Over 3,000,000 positive customer reviews in the last 10 years speaks for itself. Professional processes from research through purchasing to sales ensure strong products at fair conditions.
Join our team
What will your tasks entail?
- Administration, monitoring and debugging of our IT landscape consisting of two locations with more than 80 workstations, Windows & Linux servers as well as software for the following departments: Sales, Warehouse, Purchasing and Support.
- Together with all our departments and external service providers, you will analyse and develop exciting solutions and ideas for the continuous improvement of our core competencies.
- Close cooperation with our internal and external software developers
- Ensuring IT security and data protection concepts
What can you contribute?
- You are a qualified IT specialist or have the equivalent training / experience / degree in the field of computer science
- You are happy to work in a team, cooperating with the following departments: Sales, Support, Warehouse & Purchasing
- You pay attention to technical details
- Practical knowledge in at least two technologies:
Windows Server components (e.g. Domain / Active Directory / WSUS / Powershell)
- Administration of network technology in a professional environment such as VPN, Firewall, DNS, WAN
- Update / software distribution systems such as OPSI
- SQL database systems (Microsoft SQL / MySQL or those similar)
- Application / web server (Apache Web Server / Apache Tomcat or similar)
- Management of requests in a Scrum or Kanban project domain
What can we offer you?
- Modern technology stack, agile project environment
- Individual training with external and internal senior admins as well as e-commerce professionals
- Creative working environment and freedom to express and experiment with your own ideas
- Flat hierarchies in a young, medium-sized company with flexible working hours
- The opportunity to positively impact the overall success of our projects with your contributions
- A look behind the scenes into our EU-wide, multi-channel distribution
- Easily accessible location near the Waldschlösschen in Dresden
- Free coffee, drinks and fresh fruit when working on-site
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application in English or German.Apply now
Can't see a job that suits you? Feel free to also send us a speculative application directly through our online application form