E-Commerce Application Developer – Java (m/f/d) Remote / Full-Time
for the planning, development and support of web applications for our sales departments
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a:
Full-Stack Developer / Application Developer / Software Developer / Java Enthusiast / IT Rockstar
There are many job titles when it comes to the implementation of new software functions and introduction of digital tools, from planning to development to productive use and evaluation. Whichever title you identify with, our Product Owner will communicate exciting functional requests with you within an agile framework and you will put these into practice independently, cross-functionally and with an array of technical details. Our current tech stack (Java EE 16 | Spring | Hibernate | JSF Primefaces | React | MySQL / Postgres | Redis | Minio | Maven | Docker / Kubernetes | Git | Linux / Windows Server | Telekom Cloud) is not set in stone and you will have the opportunity to change and adapt this.
JOIN OUR TEAM
What will your tasks entail?
• Further development of our sales software for the publication of offers as well as competition analysis and further functions on the topic of marketplace optimisation (MPO) on Amazon (Amazon SP API) and Ebay (Ebay Sales API) as well as further marketplaces in Germany, France, England, Spain and Italy
• Development of high-performance cron jobs running in our Kubernetes | Telekom Cloud environment and performing partial data updates in over 1 million listings for price, images, stock quantity & descriptions
• Refactoring our Java EE application to integrate Cloud-based modules such as micro-services, message queues, TypeScript UI clients and object storage
• Optimisation of UI workflows to aid the processing of large amounts of data
• Calculation and presentation of our BI data to support colleagues in taking the right MPO and SEO measures
What can you contribute?
• Professional experience in software development and a passion for modern technologies
• You have an independent, structured and committed way of working
• Sound, practical knowledge of Java EE and SQL databases
• A plus, not a must:
- Experience with Cloud / DevOps building blocks (Object Storage, Apache Kafka, Redis, Maven, CI / CD Pipelines)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or similar virtualisation technologies
- Application / web server (Apache Web Server / Apache Tomcat / NGINX or similar)
What can we offer you?
• Modern technology stack, agile software development and the power to expand our tech stack
• Individual training from external and internal senior developers as well as e-commerce professionals
• Creative working environment and freedom to express and experiment with your own ideas
• Flat hierarchies in a young company with flexible working hours in the office or remotely
• The opportunity to positively impact the overall success of our projects with your contributions
• Behind the scenes access to our EU-wide multi-channel distribution
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application in English or German.Apply now
Can't see a job that suits you? Feel free to also send us a speculative application directly through our online application form