E-Commerce Logistics Controller (m/f/d)
Full-time, start date ASAP
Sticking to our motto "Quality with passion", we have established ourselves as a young, committed and dynamic team on marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, as well as with our online shop Electropapa.com. Our product brands VHBW and EXTENSILO have a great price-performance ratio in the field of charging technology, adapters and rechargeable batteries, as well as ink cartridges and toners for notebook computers, cameras, smartphones, telephones and smart home technology. Over 3,000,000 positive customer reviews in the last 10 years speaks for itself. Professional processes from research through purchasing to sales ensure strong products at fair conditions.
Join our team!
We work with more than 15 logistics partners to deliver customer parcels and handle returns all over Europe. We use more than 50 shipping products to ensure we meet customer and marketplace requirements by offering optimal delivery quality and prices. Your task will be to control, design and document the defined targets.
• You will become an expert on billing, performance evaluation and target achievement of our logistics partners such as Deutsche Post AG, DPD, GLS, Hermes, Colissimo, Correos, and many more
• You will create statistics, target/actual comparisons and case documentation, reacting to any deviations in relevant key figures
• You will investigate discrepancies in the cooperation with logistics companies and clarify these directly with the respective contact person
• You will monitor shipping costs per order and marketplace, aiming for profitability in close cooperation with the Sales team
• You will develop the topic of controlling in the company further, adapting and developing the current software to your requirements and implementing new techniques such as business intelligence
• You will be the point-of-contact for questions regarding logistics products from the following departments: Customer Support / Sales / IT / Shipping
• You have a university degree in Business Administration or Economics, or have comparable or equivalent qualifications
• You have several years of experience in the field of controlling
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and can adopt business behaviour accordingly
• You have a structured, careful and independent way of working with high communication and team skills
• First-hand experience in the field of logistics is desirable
What we can offer you:
• An agile project environment using modern methodologies together with colleagues from Management, Sales as well as Customer Support and IT
• Extensive training and knowledge transfer from external and internal e-commerce and IT professionals
• Varied tasks in the fast-moving world of logistics within Europe
• Creative working environment and freedom to express and experiment with your own ideas
• Flat hierarchies in a medium-sized company
• Individual further training opportunities for a long-term perspective
• Free drinks and fresh fruit when working on-site
• Workplace in Dresden or Bischofswerda as well as option to work remotely
• Attractive salary
• Flexible working hours for an healthy work-life balance
• Access to "Corporate benefits“
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application in English or German.Apply now
Can't see a job that suits you? Feel free to also send us a speculative application directly through our online application form