Online Sales Assistant / Amazon Account Manager (m/f/d)
Full-time, start date ASAP
Sticking to our motto "Quality with passion", we have established ourselves as a young, committed and dynamic team on marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, as well as with our online shop Electropapa.com. Our product brands VHBW and EXTENSILO have a great price-performance ratio in the field of charging technology, adapters and rechargeable batteries, as well as ink cartridges and toners for notebook computers, cameras, smartphones, telephones and smart home technology. Over 3,000,000 positive customer reviews in the last 10 years speaks for itself. Professional processes from research through purchasing to sales ensure strong products at fair conditions.
Join our team!
What will your tasks entail?
- Independent account management for our Amazon account
- Creation, maintenance and optimisation of our Amazon offers
- Increasing the visibility and attractiveness of offers in close cooperation with our Content Management team
- Carrying out analyses of the following: markets, competitors, content relevance and keywords
- Monitoring & reporting to produce recommendations for plans of action
- Development and support of Amazon Brand Stores
- After the training period is complete, you will be the point of contact for questions about the marketplace business
- Carrying out analyses of the following: markets, competitors, content relevance and keywords – and implementing the necesseary measures.
- Creating, carrying out and optimising advertising campaigns for the advertising formats of Amazon-Advertising
- Contributing to the continous development of the Sales-specific software through effective communication with the IT department
What can you contribute?
- Affinity for the topics of e-commerce and online marketing - especially for Amazon
- Preferably first-hand experience in dealing with Amazon or SEO/SEA-related topics
- Experience in merchandise management systems is an advantage
- Commercial business training is preferable but not a must; newcomers with sales skills or a passion for sales success are also welcome
- Commercial/business know-how and technical understanding
- A careful, independent and result-oriented way of working
- Confidence when using MS Office
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- You enjoy working in a team
What can we offer you?
- Extensive training and knowledge transfer
- Creative working environment and freedom to express and experiment with your own ideas
- Flat hierarchies in a medium-sized company with flexible working hours
- The opportunity to positively impact the overall success of our projects with your contributions
- Opportunities for Individual further training
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Fair payment
- Easily accessible location near the Waldschlösschen in Dresden